Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sola Fide

Well I've been holding off working on the campaign for the last few days which is why if you've tried to get into the campaign of a night it hasn't been there (because I haven't had it open).  I've done about 50 hours preparation so far and I didn't want to do a heap more given it was looking a bit shaky scheduling wise.  It's not that I am not keen, it's just a little harder to find the motivation to press on to hour 51 of the pretend world when the real world issues haven't quite been sorted out yet.  I am sure we'll sort out something, and so...

Subscription

Sola fide I subscribed to the Pathfinder Adventure Path series starting at AP #55 (the first of the Skull & Shackles Campaign) and then promptly pre-ordered the Rise of the Runelords: Anniversary Edition hardcover too.  I pre-ordered because for this particular special release pre-ordering entitles me to the PDF download too, which means it should be relatively easy for me to cut & paste material into FG2.

Henchmen

I'll prepare a couple of characters ready to fill the ranks on any night that someone can't play.   That way the party can continue with enough heft to 'get stuff done'.


By the way, MilSims has a sale at the moment.


2 comments:

  1. I am good to go and very keen and will do any night though some will be better than others. In fact i am keen enough to start on my own if we had to. Though obviously staring with the four of us is what i want.

    I have plodded along with my own 4E stuff on the thought I could maybe do that on a week night if we couldn't get a quorum together for yours but I am weeks if not months away form having anything ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roleplaying has been my favourite hobby since I was about 12. OMG thats 30 years! It's been 11 years since I've had a regular RP group so I'm happy to play mid week as well as DM on the weekend! Keep working!

    ReplyDelete